Our Primary Care providers are experienced, compassionate caregivers. We give your family access to comprehensive services and provide high quality hands-on medical care. We are committed to preventing illness by giving patients information they can use to stay healthy.
Our office was the among the first to implement an electronic medical record system (EMR) eighteen years ago. The EMR enables us to deliver the highest quality of care and patient safety. It enhances coordination of care, avoids duplication of testing/services, and can prevent medication errors.
We offer you the following services:
- Preventive care, health screening
- Physicals: including preventive, school, sport, well baby & employment
- Routine care for women including Pap smears, pelvic and breast exams
- Treatment of complex and long-term medical conditions including diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease
- Acute care for short-term illness
- Injuries, Laceration Repair, Fractures
- Wound Care
- Vaccinations, such as: Flu Shot, Pneumonia, and COVID-19
In order to serve you in the style you most prefer, we specialize in the following types of medicine:
Family medicine providers emphasize continuing and comprehensive health care for male and female patients of all ages, from newborns to the elderly, for all medical problems.
From routine health maintenance and preventive care to diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of medical problems, internists are experts in the general care of adults.
A psychiatrist is a medical doctor (an M.D. or D.O.) who specializes in mental health, including substance use disorders. Psychiatrists are qualified to assess both the mental and physical aspects of psychological problems.
A focus on the treatment and diagnosis of diseases and conditions that affect a woman’s physical and emotional well-being.
Well Child Visits
A time when parents can check up on their child’s health and make sure they’re growing and developing normally.