Our Primary Care providers are experienced, compassionate caregivers. We give your family access to comprehensive services and provide high quality hands-on medical care. We are committed to preventing illness by giving patients information they can use to stay healthy.
Our office was the among the first to implement an electronic medical record system (EMR) eighteen years ago. The EMR enables us to deliver the highest quality of care and patient safety. It enhances coordination of care, avoids duplication of testing/services, and can prevent medication errors.
We offer you the following services:
- Preventive care, health screening
- Physicals: including preventive, school, sport, well baby & employment
- Routine care for women including Pap smears, pelvic and breast exams
- Treatment of complex and long-term medical conditions including diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease
- Acute care for short-term illness
- Injuries, laceration repair, fractures
- Minor surgery
- Vaccinations, such as: Flu shot, pneumonia, and pediatrics
- Convenient onsite lab and X-ray
In order to serve you in the style you most prefer, we specialize in the following types of medicine: